Joe Gracey wrote:

>  Our first tour was,
> however, pretty damn funny on the nights when we would land in one of
> the clubs where they kept yelling "Crystal Chandelier" at you all night
> long and made you play that damn song while they did the confederate
> uniform routine.

Argh! That's the other favourite - The Crystal Chandeliers. They never get
sick of that song.

> However, the food at them services is still unforgiveable. How they
> manage to suck all of the flavor out of a sausage is a mystery to me to
> this day.

Lesson no.1. Never eat food at country western clubs. You don't know where
it's come from <g>

Louise
--

If you like rocking country music, check out the Okeh Wranglers web site
at:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bluesmoke