I also wrote for the Loaf for nearly a couple of years while playing in a couple
of bands and finally quit due to my good conscience, the fact that Slim got all
the good alt. country stuff to write about, and all that was left was Nashville
shite.  See, my Mom always said "If you can't say something nice..."<g>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When I lived in Atlanta I wrote music columns for Creative Loafing (still do)
> and my band the Convicts played at a number of clubs.

np - Tom T. Hall Project  (love Joe Henry's country-funk groove!)