[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> BTW, Buddy Siegal did cease writing for the Times and is now the music editor
> of the OC Weekly, which obviously doesn't have such an ethical problem, or
> doesn't have ethics... one or the other.

Now, now. Don't go running down the OC Weekly. This is Orange County California,
fer Chrissakes. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to find ANY sort of
alternative paper...not to mention one that, thanks to Buddy, pays particular
attention to alt country and other good stuff.

Interesting story, though. I had no idea who Buddy was.

Dallas