Hey there,

The Sliver...
>-Both Steve and Del fluffed lyrics on a couple of occasions, on their
>own tunes. Long tour or what? I'd have sort of expected they'd be
>pretty sharp at this point.

I've seen Del screw up Nashville Cats 3 times - altho the lyrics arent
that memorable, are they? <g>

>-Local resident Iris Dement got the best crowd reaction of the night,
>both on her duet with Steve Earle "I'm Still In Love With You", and
>the Tom T. Hall cover (help me out here somebody?) she did. Del and
>Ronnie can sing with the best, but Iris killed.

I'm guessing either I miss alot of Trains, which is on the Tom T Hall
Project or I washed my face in the morning dew which she did in
Nashville.

>-I've heard lots and lots of good things about that book of Steve
>Earle quotes. Maybe he should go back there and recycle, because he's
used
>almost exactly the same schtick this time as he did last June. Stop
>me if you've heard this one before...

Having the opportunity to see 'em twice in Nashville and then in Chicago,
it was interesting to see his 'bits' mature and change from show to show.

Later...
CK

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]