Terry A. Smith wrote:

> > I would just like to say that I do not understand what everybody has against
> > line dancing.  I think it's a lot of fun.

Dancing in part at least at its best involves flirting and enjoying your partners
presence.  It's  a game and a wonderful suggestive game at that whether its slow
dancing or flat out rock n soul.  And that's impossible with line dancing.  I've
also said that it looks like the Richard Simmons show but the music is better on
Richard's show.

As an aside,  I don't do the the Macarena either.  If I'm on a dance floor and I'm
gonna grab somebody's ass it sure as hell ain't gonna be my own.

Iceman