So how's that new Wilco record?

Couldn't resist. Anyhow, I haven't heard it, but there's a formula that I
understand applies to this record, and establishes, in my mind, whether
it's any damn good. It goes like this: "Summerteeth" = ELO. And since ELO
= Crappy, pretentious, classical rock, therego "Summerteeth" = Crappy,
pretentious classical rock. Or maybe it's called art rock. I forget. And
Jerry, I will be checking my mailbox for letter bombs, so don't try
anything! -- Terry Smith

ps just saw "American History X" last night. Great film -- does anyone
else think Edward Norton's the best young actor today? You can answer this
question in a p.s. attached to a twang-oriented post, just so we don't get
busted. I've been doing this for years, and never got caught once.