Well, I'll stand in front of Rob Miller's fantastic jukebox there in his
living room, in my best pair of overalls, with a haybale, and a feather
boa drinking  RC Cola, munching on a moon pie, and tell him Jr's right,
and what the hell are you doing a "Knitter's" tribute album for anyway?
What's next, a Golden Smog tribute album? How's about a tribute album to
one of them Merle Haggard tribute albums?

And hey, there's this really embarrassing Columbus band: a faux-gospel
quartet, complete with fake witnessing and preaching done in a really
bad hillbilly accent, atonal harmonies, etc...it's reaally funny, they
and thier friends had some good chuckles. They should be signed! C'mon!
I'm goin out on a ledge here, but they are truly alt country.

The only more painful show I've sat thru in recent memory was the
Blacks, who couldn't mumble their way out of the cloud of inarticulate
hipsterism (and no, I don't know what that means, but it sounds good!).
What people see or hear in this act, I don't get. Oh, wait, they have
women who bare parts of thier bodies. That must be it.

Matt "New wave dance craze it's still rock and roll to me" Benz