> well, what the hell is alt country then? The most reasonable
> definition I've
> been able to come up with is anything with country roots that Hot
> New Country
> stations won't get near, touch, play, mention, support, blah, blah, blah,
> which would include Walsner, Paul Burch, Dale Wartson, etc.

Yeah, but that doesn't include a lot of stuff that gets put in that bag,
unless you use a microscope to search out those roots (and that's giving it
the benefit of the doubt).  Wait a minute, isn't this where I came in?

Jon Weisberger, Kenton County, KY  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger