MATT!:
>Well, I'll stand in front of Rob Miller's fantastic jukebox there in his living
>room, in my best pair of overalls, with a haybale, and a featherboa drinking  RC
>Cola, munching on a moon pie, and tell him Jr's right,

Matt wins Friday's "The Dave Purcell Rant of the Day" Award.

>and what the hell are you doing a "Knitter's" tribute album for anyway?

Yeah, what the hell? This bothers me. "Poor Little Critter on the Road" was
a tribute album of sorts. It's redundant.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the world does not need anymore
tribute albums. <g> It's one of those ideas that are better in theory. The only really good one
is *Tulare Dust*, imo.  And the Tom T. Hall tribute is pretty good.

marie