On 15 February 2017 at 07:27, Sebastian Nielsen <sebast...@sebbe.eu> wrote:
> No. That Email copuldn't been authenticated In Gmail jargong, means you have
> to set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC records.

OP, can you tell us exactly what you mean by this? Are you forwarding
incoming mails to your own Gmail box or are these messages that you
send to a 3rd party who uses Gmail? Have you already set up DKIM
and/or SPF and/or DMARC on your domain? Do the emails end up in
Gmail's spam folder? Or are the emails bounced/rejected? Especially
what exactly does the Gmail warning to which you are referring say?