Nay, the qualities increase in direct proportion to the procrastination.
But don't be a doubter. (Well, give it more time, anyway.) You expressed
skepticism about the 2020 Matthews and lo and behold, it eventually
eventuated. And, I was sidetracked with plans for the Monocog replacement,
about which I'm now wondering if it would be worth the cost and effort.
Actually, Chauncey had agreed to repair some minor damage and have it
powdercoated Molteni Orange back in 2020 when he built the Matthews #2, but
he got fed up with brazing frames, got out of the business, and gave it
back to me unrepaired.

Patrick Moore, with a long list of bike projects that *eventually* get done.