As long as you never build "that Libertas" and don't ride it, its ride
qualities will remain *flawless *forever, and the weight will only change
very gradually with oxidation.

“We few, we happy few, we band of brothers - joined in the serious business
of keeping our food, shelter, clothing and loved ones from combining with
oxygen.”
-Vonnegut

BL in EC