I think the thing to remember is that the reason we build is not have
perfect machine optimized to the max in every area, but rather because
we love TANKS, PAINTBALL, and RC TOYS. Build what you love and you
will be happy.. Build what has the best possible combination of size,
armor, and firepower and you just may never be happy.

Also, there is nothing saying you cant make a sett of alternate rules
for battles. Just like there is NFL football and Arena Football. Both
are similar, but the rule differ just a bit in some ways.
Make your own regulations and ask if anyone would be interested in
participating in such an event. Call it the "Historic Series" or
something and it will have it's own statistics and points kept
seperate from the "Classic Series" stats.

Just an idea.

Aaron F
SCAB - Long live the Alliance