I build to the 1/6th scale standard because there are a ton of accessories
in 1/6th scale. Since there have been no battles in my area and I've been
out of the country, my tanks are mainly for my enjoyment (and showing off my
building skills to everyone who thinks I'm just a computer geek). :)
Derek