Frank wrote:

"To prove my point once and for all, I throw down the following
challenge.  Build whatever size tank you want and make it as fast as you
want. We'll give it a 40/4 rating regardless of it's actual
characteristics for your first two years of battling. Then, come to at
least two MAG battles and show us your battlefield domination.  If you
score more net points than everyone else during those battles, we'll
allow you to change whatever rules you want."

So does this challenge apply to only Dave or can it apply to say....   me?
;-)

Steve Tyng