To: <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: I'll float this idea again...

It's not about "courage" ... it's about "hard work". Build a working tank, battle it somewhere, and then start re-writing the rules. If you can convince a majority of veteran battlers (i.e., those who have battled more than once) to change the rules, they will be changed.

"More work, less whining" is the key to success.

Frank P.