I have say that I built a Stug because I like the tank and not because I
thought it was going to be a real killer out there.
I found that after playing the game that it did not matter what tank I was
shooting at or what size it was.  I could't hit it anyway.
Bob
It's all about having fun.

Sent from my iPhone