Even if its a bit boldly pointed out - but we realy should try to think more
like the web then like a single world with a central government like SL. I
don't want to downsize the merits of Linden Labs and others that came up
with a niche product.

A thing I realy like in SL is the ability to have several online groups and
wonder if it would be possible to have simultaneously several jabber
connections to different accounts - that could maybe solve the whole group
implementation. I wouldnt wonder if its allready in naali and i just didnt
found the button yet :-)