Hi Dianne,

* Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> [2025-08-09 11:34]:
I'm thinking of adding a TODO feature to Remind.  A TODO would be
similar to a reminder with the following differences:

I am a bit indifferent here but wanted to share my workflow for reference. I am using taskwarrior for my todo list which has nice command line tooling and had text file format till recently (still not sure about that one). It also has a ncurses tool (vit) to view an manage the entries. A feature I enjoy a lot is that tasks can have an priority and urgency next to an (optional due date) and you can specify how the urgency is computed based on different factors. I also have a simple hook to export tasks with due dates to remind. So for me calendars and todo lists are different topics that need different tooling, though closely related.

Cheers Jochen

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to