rjf wrote:

> On Nov 24, 6:54 am, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Florent Hivert
>>

>> How do you imagine that one of those sharks could "put Sage down"?
>
> they don't have to.  they just ignore it.

That's why searches on 'sage math' in Google bring up sponsored advertisements
paid for by  Wolfram Research. Perhaps I am thick, but that suggests to me
Wolfram Research are not ignoring Sage.

Clearly though, Wolfram Research ignore Sage more than you, as it seems to be a
hobby of yours to attack Sage. Unless you do it in your free time, I'm
surprised
your head of department does not suggest you devote your time to something more
constructive.

Dave