On Nov 24, 6:05 pm, "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kir...@onetel.net>
wrote:
> That's why searches on 'sage math' in Google bring up sponsored advertisements
> paid for by  Wolfram Research. Perhaps I am thick, but that suggests to me
> Wolfram Research are not ignoring Sage.

I don't know how they have tuned their campaign, but advertising works
like an auction, where you bid on words. My guess is that they bid a
high value on the word "math" and that "blah math", "math foo" and
"foo math bar" might trigger the same ads. So, it's not sage specific.
(also, don't forget, there is also the finance software sage ... wri
could be interested in searches for that one, too! ...  although, in
general, you are not allowed to set any trigger keywords for
registered trademarks!)