> Sorry Nathan, but since you asked, these comments clearly violate item (4)
> of the proposed code of conduct, and arguably items (1) and (2) as well.

Well, then I believe that my only defense is that I was feeling very
alone trying to get item 3 observed. Indeed, a bug had been returning
wrong answers for 20 months and nothing had been done against it by
those who knew the code, despite frequent reminders. I had tried a lot
but in vain, I did not understand the code sufficiently.

> Also, I can accept that using "he" as a general pronoun is not intended to
> be sexist, especially from a non-nature speaker, but I am really struggling
> to find a reasonable interpretation this last sentence. The best I can come
> up with is that you are trying to be funny and it's lost in translation. Is
> this what you intended?

It was a joke, indeed. It is getting dangerous to joke, guys....

Nathann