> Hmmm... Well really I would be surprised if anybody can dig through
> sage-devel and find people insulting each other there.

"> Furthermore, I hate with all my heart that the same persons who come tell
> me that "they do not have sufficient time" suddenly find all the time they
> need to write Grant proposals to the US or Europe, and get solid real tens
> of thousands of euros of public money or more "because of what they will do
> in Sage". To pay for their planes, for their hotels, for their food.

I don't think you are fair here. This is basically a punch below the belt from
someone who has great job security to do whatever one wants with their time
aimed, perhaps inderectly, at Sage developers who depend on grant money
for the very possibility to work on Sage, or in science in general. "

"> Now, all I have to do is write somebody else's code.

I will not.

I spent many hours on this yesterday, went back home just to sleep,
and continued today.

it is too much work, and it is not my job. I cannot do that. I do not
know the code.

I am stuck here just cause somebody put some badly designed code in
Sage, and now all I can do is rewrite it all from scratch just to
solve a bug, while rebasing all her work above. Hours and hours of
work which is totally pointless to me. It would not be fair. It would
not be fair if by writing bad code she gets me to rewrite it all, only
because it is now "sage code".

It is too much work.

I can't do that. "