Shiv +1

Even my dad who is a Hindu, could not vote in Bangalore Central, with
is a new constituency after the recent delimitation process and where
Sangliana, a Christian has won last Loksabha seat on a BJP ticket and
is now on a Congress ticket. My dad's name was not in the lists even
though my mother's and my name were included in the list. We are
assuming that since we changed address from Mysore to Bangalore, the
officials might have erred in including Dad's name in the lists. But,
I'd like to find out the real reason somehow.

In nutshell, I strongly detest this victimhood and speaking from
religious view points from anyone be it - Hindu, Muslim and Christian.
It is fairly understandable to see this emanating from poor sections
of society. But I find it loathable if it is from highly educated
sections of the society.

It is quite sad that the Election Commission, which needs to be
praised for working hard to ensure elections go off smoothly in a
great democratic country like India, still has lots of questions to be
answered on it's plate.

-- Bharat