Bah. Try telling your inlaws that you'd much rather your wife stayed
with YOU for 3 months after the delivery .. doesn't work, it gets
classed under "privilege"

Tough enough to convince them (successfully) to take her along after the
delivery rather than right after the "seemantam" ceremony (8th month)

And yes, I have a daughter who is, I think, just a bit older than Udhay's

        suresh