On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Stripped out one additional layer of forwards.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Kragen Javier Sitaker
> <kra...@canonical.org> -----

Thread drift time: what's the role of consumerism in the modern world?

Among other motivations, in minor part instigated by this thread, but
also partly by an exhortation from Thaths to explain some of my
incomprehensible thoughts on the idea of 'a tribe of one' I wrote this
tonight

http://cheeni.posterous.com/whats-the-role-of-consumerism-in-the-modern-w

No doubt your eagle eyes will find any logical flaws, but also ask me
a bunch of questions, and tell me where I'm wrong.

I appreciate the feedback, but also sometimes there can be no good or
easy answers to some of the questions my piece may raise in your
minds. I may also not be smart or knowledgeable enough to answer
questions, but ask away, it'll help me think.

I have similar texts but in various states of edibility in my head and
laptop, if this goes down well I may be tempted to bake them for
general consumption over time.

Thanks for reading,
Cheeni