On Sunday 11 Sep 2011 12:31:32 pm ss wrote:
> On Sunday 11 Sep 2011 7:09:57 am Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:
> > Malaria, Shiv? Isn't Bangalore out of the anopheles zone?
>
> No such luck. Plenty of Malara in Bangalore.
>
> shiv

I jest realised that I wrote "malara" insted of "malaria". mala (pronounced as
"mull-er" (rhymes with duller)  of course means shit in various languages
Sanskrit and Tamil included.

Deepa mentioned that "anopheles" sounds like a person who loves certain body
parts.

hmmm.. This thread seems to be degrading. So let me get "back" (oops) to the
topic of frugality. Should one flush after a piss?

shiv