Dr. Basar of Ankara University, Turkey found that oregano oil (origanum vulgare) reversed emphysema in lab rats. If he coughs, it will calm the cough and it will kill pathogens. Buy it form Anatolian Treasures and get a great price and well tested product. If they don't have origanum vulgare get origanum dubium--the properties are quite similar.

Tracy had a lung purge that will do amazing things for folks with respiratory issues. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it privately.
Saralou

Heidrun Beer wrote:
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 16:13:35 +0000, marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote in

Some background:  he was a firefighter for thirty years, he was a very heavy
smoker for at least as long (but hasn't smoked in twenty-five years), and most
recently he ran two poultry growing houses for thirteen years.  So his lungs
have had plenty of abuse. He is otherwise a healthy an!
d stron
g individual, about ten lbs. overweight with a bit of a paunch but not a lot. If his lungs aren't diseased, except for the Histoplasmosis, then what is causing the breathing difficulties? If anyone has any ideas to share, we'd be grateful. Oh -- one other thing -- his father died from emphysema. I don't know if that disease is genetic or not, or if it predisposes him to lung trouble. But he's not been diagnosed with emphysema -- or