Hi Dave.  Just curious, what made you start taking Vitamin c and l-lysine at 6
grams a day each?  That seems like a lot but evidently it helped you.  Thanks.

Faith G

----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 2:53 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Lung trouble

    I don't buy the the age aspect as I am almost that old and I took care of a
very similar breathing problem.
  In 1980 when Mt Saint Helens blew it's top I was up there to help in rescue.
I worked all day in the dust without any dust mask. My lungs felt heavy for
years but I didn't have any breathing troubles at that time as well as being an
auto Mechanic with breathing a lot of asbestos from brake work so you see abuse
wise I've been there and done that except for smoking which I have never done.
    I ride a bicycle for exercise and there is a hill on my route that I would
get so out of wind I would get dizzy when riding up it almost to the point of
falling off the bike. I was also out of breath tying my shoes and when going to
the bathroom in the middle of the night  I would breath so hard from the
exertion that when I got back into bed I thought it would waken my wife.

    At that point I started taking vitamin C and l-Lysine at 6 grams a day
each. On the third day I rode over the hill and didn't notice it was there as
far as breathing was concerned. The other breathing problems stopped also. At
the same time I took a course of CMO followed by Glucosamine  Chondroiten  and
MSM to rebuild my joints which made it so I didn't have to hold my breath with
exertion and exacerbate the breathing problem. I didn't have to groan when
arising from my chair or getting up from the floor when working on a car.
    No intelligence here just my experiences.
  Dave