Hi Mary,

Yes, Vitamin D is an oil based vitamin which means it does not flush from the system readily. I was always told that it was a vitamin that we really had to watch for overdosing. Most people don't make enough naturally but some do go overboard and dose too much or too long.

Glenda

mborg...@att.net wrote:
I would like to know from anyone can one overdose on  vitamin D pills?
Mary