Sara I am having trouble finding brands which for sure have not been heat
processed.  You sound like you have done your research on one or more brands
- perhaps calling to check on them.  Can I ask why you are so reticent to
list brands or include web sites?  I would just be interested
in comparing what they say about their product side by side with others I am
considering.

Jaxi