The first coconut oil I tried was Tropical Traditions.  I couldn't stand the
taste of it and couldn't even use it on my skin because of the awful scent of
it.

Next I bought Spectrum brand and it was so bad I threw it away.

Luckily I tried one more time.  I ordered Coconut Oil Supreme.  It's so mild
and has no unpleasant smell.  I can eat it plain by the spoonful.  My dog loves
it, too.  I've ordered it three times and it's been consistently good.  They
use no heat or fermentation.  Their website has plenty of info.

http://www.coconutoil-online.com/FAQs_about_Coconut_Oil_Supreme.html

I think one time I got some from the Mercola site which was good, but I can't
remember anything about it.

Pat

Archives: