And the saga continues...............
At 11:47 AM 6/20/2000, you wrote:
 You have to give me some latitude in words Roger, I have digital data
overload
 problems from working two computers 10 hours a day 7 days a week with my
 many web businesses and ecommerce site designs (doing 50 now) and can
 barely remember what I said a few days ago, let alone what you said! Only my
 Eudora spell checker makes any of it readable.

Fred: What did Harry Truman say about heat in the kitchen...?
 You are as sympathetic as my ex - do you ever have any compasion, at all?

 "Fred: I was wondering of the people who produce LVDC CS, what percentage of
 the time do they see a degradation (deeper color, black silver powder
 dropping out, etc.) of their product over time? Perhaps, Fred, you'd like to
 carry the ball on this one by repeating this question every time you post
 something.

 Respectfully, Roger"

 Thanks for the "Respectfully", but I am annoying enough already to some,
 to want to keep repeating myself! I can give you a general answer from
 both the questions posted and my experience!

 The simpler setups with no circulation and normal electrode spacing
 will have the problem, as a dense ion cloud forms and promotes
 nucleation/crystallization and there are generally conductive "stringers"
 that form to the bottom and or negative electrode.  It is more often
 referred to as slimy stings and never as a powder, unless disturbed
 (shaken) violently. The fall out may be immediate and prolonged, as
 the many nucleation sites allow continued degradation. Very operator
 and process dependent (and phase of the moon).

Fred: I think you explained very well my main complaint with this very
popular and related LVDC CS methods.
Yes, and it would also apply to the "weird science HVAC process", which sadly
none of the "inventors or re-discoverers" can explain - just claiming it is better!

Those that use batteries often report crystal clear product, when the
batteries are dead! (Really, I heard it reported a few times - one kind soul
even offered to  provide a "time to replace battery" email service.)

 The some what popular "reversing polarity" process prevents the
 stringers and tends to blow the reduced ions off  the negative electrode
 and they will in time settle as a dark powder.  Looks a lot better tho'
 and could be a better product if done right.

Fred: Yes, we hear that key phrase again, "if done right".

Seems to fit everything in life - they all have a right and wrong way - only
the individual can make that choice. I chose LVDC and you HVAC!

I expect it is closer to a HV setup - more atoms then ions - but can not
count them!

 The better approach of very light circulation prevents crystal growth and
 or stringers but there are often a few "curls" of reduced ion growth that
 will fall from the negative and settle immediately to the bottom. We just
 decant, to avoid it.

Fred: Ah, but can you be sure you don't have large clusters remaining, ready
to flocculate into larger units (and drop out) tomorrow, in two weeks, two
months ...?
I got LVDC Cs!
Would 18 month old product with no settlement or reduction in TDS satisfy you!

Those that like power and use excessive circulation will produce results the
same as polarity reversals, ripping reduced ions free.

 The problems are much worse (and more often posted) with small area
 electrodes (wire) vs. wide strips or bars. A critical element, ignored by
 most, is the need to keep the current density low - stringers of course
 totally defeat that goal and crystal growth accelerates with higher current
 density.

Fred: Practically speaking, how many non-engineers or non-scientifically bent
LVDC CS makers will appreciate this excellent point? How many reading your
comments really know what you are talking about? How many are swallowing a
poor product right now that may not only have inferior bioavailability, but
could constitute some longer term health risk?
Do your own annoying surveys, it is too hot in my kitchen!

I do believe only the substance abusers (Cs by the quart or wacky unknown
500PPM stuff) risk their health from inferior product but I have stronger concerns
about the still unknown HVAC product, especially the depressed pH type, as more
then water and silver enter into the currently unexplained formula! I am glad you
use only 1PPM, so we can continue this friendly fireside chat.

That is another of the "defects" I see in the HV process - a high
 probability of kicking few ions off, mostly discrete particles!

Fred: Then how do you explain the potency of my HVAC CS brew at ~ 1 PPM ?
(and don't change the subject about health risk when you have nothing but
speculation to fall back on.)

Truthfully, I can not explain something I have not seen - do you have a web site
or list of user successes I could place a value judgement on? Mine is at:
<http://www.health2us.com/stories.htm>. Your court!

 Roger