Somebody Said...
The primary advantage I see off hand is the complete lack of sludge, 100% of
the silver goes into the colloid.

My Opinion:
  There is not a "lack of sludge" as the sludge is expelled into the water in
such a minute size that it cannot be seen.  Just because you can't see it,
doesn't mean it's not there.  And yes, all of the silver goes into the colloid,
positive charged and otherwise.

Are these a good thing or a bad thing?
  I don't know.

Does it work, is it effective?
  Obviously so.

Is it a better product, more effective than LVDC?

  Maybe if we all agreed that everybodys internal system is different and
unique, and maybe, just perhaps, LVDC works better on some peoples systems, and
HVAC works better on some peoples systems (as is the case with many healing
things), then maybe we can get on with bigger and better things.
Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary - Your On-Line Apothecary
Visit Us Soon - http://allisonsapothecary.com
Home of the $39.95 Colloidal Silver Generator
And Wonderful Prices On Quality Products Like
MSM, Ionic Mineral Waters and Apricot Kernels