OK, here are the results of the simple test I did last night:

I put 22 ozs. DW into a ball large mouth jar with my 5 gal. acquarium
bubbler.
Hanna reading prior to start =1.5 ppm
I let it bubble for 2 1/2 hrs. Hanna reading =6.3ppm
I simply unplugged the bubbler, loosely placed alum. foil over the opening.
18 hrs. later retested the DW- Hanna reading =8.1ppm

Connie