Hello Tel,

TT> With all due respect Trem:
TT> I have used stir  with a motor & bubble also no stir at all, and a chop
stick stir
TT> by hand.  I to use a laser light and a pwt tester....but what makes me
assume my
TT> CS is clean of dust as you believe, is I have three Clean Air Ozone
generators in
TT> my house running 24 hrs a day to eliminate all dust and charge the air with
extra
TT> oxygen, I have four generators most of the time, but one is lent out.  When
I make
TT> CS, once a week, I put a 3000 square foot generator in a 10 by 10 room and
turn it
TT> on and close the door.  It smells like a fresh rain and thunder storm had
just
TT> passed over. very clean, my computer hardly ever has a film on it like
before I
TT> started using the Ozone generators.  PS  My silver tastes better with ozone
too,
TT> but I do not know if it IS better?  All I know for sure is that it works on
my
TT> family and bets..     Peace !
TT> Tel Tofflemire
TT> Phoenix , AZ

 Tel, I'm taking Trem's side here for sure. You didn't address one of
 the big concerns. Outgassing from the platic tubing and pump parts.
 Adding ozone to the air is going to make that problem even worse.
 Unless all of the components in the construction of your air pump are
 made from material designed to withstand ozone, and you are using the
 green, ozone-rated tubing on it, you are adding a bunch of unknown
 chemicals to your water.

 Ask Ole Bob about his research (years worth) into bubbling versus
 stirring. He spent 2 years investigating the various methodologies of
 making LVDC CS, and has it documented to boot.

--
Best regards,
 Solar