Hi Dean
Yes H2O2 has been used in a couple of cases with CF
patients. I don't have much info though. All I know
is:
Only H2O2 doesn't work, it has to be combined with UV
on the blood, and dietary restrictions.
So H2O2 is 1 part of a therapy that consist of 3
elements. Also the doctors that perform this have to
be registered - i.e. there is only a certain number of
physicians with permission to do this.
Another point - the therapy is quite long - I've heard
something like 2 years.. and I think it is expenssive
as well...

Maia