TM> DMSO may overcome these barriers. I have had excellent success using very
TM> small amounts of DMSO. In the order of a drop per cup of CS, or CS and
H2O2.
TM> The ghastly smell is replaced with delightful woody aromas which change
TM> constantly.
TM> Tony

Egads! I just put 4 drops of DMSO into 3 or 4 ounces of CS for use as
a mouthwash. Being my first experience with it, I was amazed at the
obnoxious odor coming from the DMSO bottle. I may have to use less in
the future, as it is imparting a slight, SLIGHT taste to the CS.
Reminds me of what it must be like chewing on a bicycle innertube. I
was going to ask if it was supposed to smell so "powerful" straight
from the bottle, but I guess that is its nature.

--
Best regards,
 Solar