Hi Tony
Yes, I agree with you. I didn't know you have
discussed this - I have only recently joined.
Unfortunatelly, after that mother trying the DMSO on
the sputum of her Cystic Fibrosis son (when the sputum
got very thick) everyone is scared to try Silver +
DMSO on a real person. So unless we find some papers
published and talk to CF people that have tried DMSO
and are still alive :) we are scared...
BTW, there is no DMSO in Bulgaria so I can't even try
on myself...

Maia