You would be surprised.... Cystic Fibrosis people have
tried many things...
One mother tried DMSO on the sputum of her Cystic
Fibrosis son. It tickens the mucus though and she
never tried using with on the son. Tick mucus is
killing for them. I assume it's because their mucus
has a different structure. They have much more salt in
the sweat, etc.
As for the silver - I'm not talking about doctors at
all. I'm talking about patients that have tried and
used silver. The doctors are sceptic (surprise :) but
there are MANY CF people that try different and
alternative things. Also please understand that in
their case they have a Pseudomonas colony, which as I
said is quite different than an individual cell. I
would be happy to find papers/research that shows the
effectiveness of CS on a biofilm.
Despite that Cystic Fibrosis people DO use Colloidal
Silver (that's why I'm on the list). It's just in
their case is not so effective as I wish :((

Maia

http://tax.yahoo.com