About a year ago I stumbled on a cite advocating inhalation of something
for CF.   It was NOT CS for CF;  something else.

Do a Google scan.  This was an established non-profit group devoted to
this novel therapy.   The claim was that it effectively cleared the
lungs and prevented infection.  If I find it I will post it, but I think
it will come up on Google.

JBB