R.e. whey protein,  I am looking for a cheap source.  I get Weider brand
at Costco in Japan for about US $32 bucks per 820 grams.   If any
vendors on this list have a first-rate source of lower-cost whey
protein, I would be most interested in being contacted off list.

Duncan Crows page on this was very enlightening and I recommend it.

JBB