From: Jonathan B. Britten [mailto:jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 9:59 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Staniless steel...watch out.

My two cents worth:  in Japan the iron Nanbu testsu kettles are revered
for their beneficial health effects.   These may have been more
pronounced in previous decades and centuries when anemia was more
likely.     I have a nutritionist friend (phD),  who believes that in
fact the ferrous minerals from these teapots is bio-available and
beneficial.     I suppose, though, that only a blood test would tell
for sure.

JBB