Hey Jack???
How does one get a CD license? I thought it was anyone who'd take the job! :D

I wonder??? For something different... Anyone ever try a ribbon say 1 meter
above, and say 3 meters to either side of, the far end of the landing tape?
One needs to be below the ribbon or there is a (small??) percentage penalty
on the landing points? Or a bonus for going under it on approach? Of course
one needs to avoid the sticks holding the ribbon (they'd be frail as to not
damage a plane). That might discourage the 'planting it from 5 feet up'
syndrome? Okay... pretty dumb... but a thought. :D

More stupidity (as long as I am on a roll, LOL!)... 1.5 meters above the
ribbon at the far end of the tape... but only 1 meter halfway down the
tape... 60cm at the 90 point mark... kind of an 'optimum glide path
marker...' Hit or go above a ribbon lose 5%, 3%, 1% landing points (assuming
you get some) respectively??? (Might make V tails popular again LOL!)  You
still get points, just not quite as many as if you do make an 'optimum'
approach.

Stupid???

Right... Okay... I'll shut up...
:D