So let me get this straight (as a scorekeeper kind of guy!).

In a MoM contest I have 5 pilots in the group.

Pilot 1: -1 sec 85 Landing
Pilot 2: -1 sec 80 Landing
Pilot 3: +3 sec 75 Landing
Pilot 4: +4 sec 95 Landing
Pilot 5: -4 sec 99 Landing

What are the scores?

How about the SWC where I probably have dozens of pilots with the same times
scattered thru the standings?

I don't get it - I guess I'm thick.  Any scoring method needs to be reasonably
understandable.
Jim
Rocky Mountain Soaring Association (anal scorekeeper).

--- Tim Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
snipped section on using landing scores to break ties...