That's actually a nice input and could generate a nice discussion about it.

I do agree in some extend ... MMO is not something I would want to work,
but take this game for example "The Last of Us", I thought they spend a lot
of time creating a good history that works like a movie.

So that game I would like to be a part of. I haven't played games in years,
but after seeing the documentary I got a will to play this game at least.

gonebadfx.com
- your source for bad fx