Hi Tim,

yeap, already made my first tests on cryengine and unity. The first one has
amazing graphics but just couldn´t give it the necesary time to do
something different than fps. In Unity was different, everything is
possible, is very very friendly like a softimage concept :) but graphics
ouch, they really hurt for someone used to CG. What i liked a lot from
cryengine was the tools for rapid prototyping, like the paint tools for
models and textures.
Tried UDK (just a couple of hours a few times) but didn´t like the ui, was
like maya or worst, max.Saw the tech demo of UE4 and yes, amazing
grapchics. Maybe is just a matter of getting used to the ui.
Even though it would be nice to get hands on cryengine cinebox, but it
seems they are in a closed beta.
Do you know if there is an option in Cryengine, that would let me output
the game in full view without crytek´s ui? like Unity on UDK.
Thanks in advance.
F.