Hehe, I work for Crytek, and we exported characters from Softimage...However,
CryEngine requires a programmer too, to author characters properly...But
nonetheless, the look is very nice :)

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Francisco Criado
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:12 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Naught Dog "The Last of Us" - behind the scene

Hi Tim,

thanks for the info, i wanted to do this:
http://youtu.be/3uxx2fFb2Z4
About importing characters in cryengine there are a couple of guys in the forum
that had success from softomage.
And found this too,
http://www.crydev.net/newspage.php?news=79949
This post made me sit again in front of cryengine agian, lets see what comes
out ;)
F.

On Sunday, March 2, 2014, Tim Leydecker
<bauero...@gmx.de<mailto:bauero...@gmx.de>> wrote:
> Do you know if there is an option in Cryengine, that would let me output the
> game in full view without crytek´s ui? like Unity on UDK

I´m not sure what you mean.

Is that it?

http://freesdk.crydev.net/display/SDKDOC2/Basic+Game+Logic

I remember it took me a bit to understand how to set up a player start in
cryengine
to play full screen (starting from that location) in the sandbox editor.

I didn´t try to capture or load levels sofar, as that wasn´t neccessary yet.

Sorry, I also don´t have a example file at hand, my file disks are unlinked
because
I´m currently in the process to switch this box from xp64 os to win7/win8.1

Cheers,

tim