Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
JeffM wrote:
Whenever I see these long diatribes about SeaMonkey,
I note that they never mention the authors' participation
in the Release Candidate trial/review process.

Jay Garcia wrote:
What else is required other than to be a "user",

A critique that comes as late as so many of these do
could easily be characterized as "bitching".

OTOH, those folks who are prone to complaining
*should* be the ones who point out shortcomings
**when something can more easily be done about those**
i.e. **early** aka **during pre-release**.

All right , then where does the developer coouncil/
governing body publish the details of the planned
changes to be introduced in the next release, so that
interested users can make their comments known
**early** aka **during pre-release**.
(and then how closely do they follow/stick to
these published plans?)

I would bet they weren't planning to break the address book for 2.2, and I'm sure the new development cycle has little/no time for testing before release. And due to the lack of 2.3 I assume there's not going to be any OMG response to address book breakage.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have