MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 21/05/2012 12:32, Paul B. Gallagher told the world:
Daniel wrote:
Libertarian Lilly wrote:
Daniel<d...@albury.nospam.net.au>  wrote :

Yes, it's grown to horrible proportions, about 3.6 megs. Shame on me.

My bookmarks file, places.sqlite, is 10 MB and not causing me problems!!

Mine's over 20 MB, no problems.

My places.sqlite is 71 Mb. But...

... exporting it to HTML format yields a file just 1.7 Mb in size, for
2152 bookmarks. And that's including a lot of encoded favicon images...

Sure. And mine shrinks to 205 KB. The rest is probably history.

So, if Daniel has a bookmarks.html file over 3.6 megs, particularly one
without many favicons, well, it probably contains an humongous number of
links.

Hard to tell until we know we're comparing apples to apples.

Paul B. Gallagher